- Organization: Pandit Deendayal Energy University
- Location: Gandhinagar – 382426 Gujarat (State), INDIA
- Deadline: 18 Dec, 2022
Job Description (Project Scientist | Senior Research Fellow)
Pandit Deendayal Energy University is looking for meritorious young researchers for the post of Research Scientist – 01 Post and Research Associate-02 for the Centre of Excellence for Geothermal Energy (CEGE) project funded by the Government of Gujarat.
|Research Scientist||Ph.D. (Renewable Energy, Thermal, Geology and Geophysics, Chemistry, Physics etc.)|
|Research Associate||M.Sc. (Geology, Physics, Chemistry etc.)|
M.Tech./ B.Tech. (Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Thermal etc.) with 0-2 years of work experience
GATE/NET qualified candidates shall be preferred.
- Designing various power generation cycles using geothermal energy, namely Kalina Cycle, CO2 Cycle, Brayton Cycle, Modified Organic Rankine Cycle (ORC)
- Knowledge of Hybridization of different Renewable Energy sources. Thermal Engineering knowledge and hands on experience in the thermodynamics of fluid flow through porous media.
- Knowledge of simulation and vertical and horizontal integration. Flexibility and adaptability
- Organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
- The ability to be proactive and take the initiative.
- Willingness to do fieldwork.
Duration: 12 Months (Extended as per requirement or till project completion based on the performance)
Research Scientist : INR 30,000 + 8% HRA
Research Associate : INR 28,000 + 8% HRA
|Last date of Application||18 Dec, 2022|
|Tentative Interview Date||20 Dec, 2022|
|Email ID to receive the applications||[email protected]|
Please note that your CV should clearly mention contact details (address, phone no., email ID), date of birth, qualifications and details of experience (with name of organization/institute).
Only Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview through e-mail. Offer of fellowship is purely contractual and limited to project for the project duration only as per funding agency norms and does not confer any right to the selected candidate for absorption in PDEU.
Candidates are required to produce all certificates/testimonials in original at the time of interview.
No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Download Official Detailed Notification: Click Here
For more GIS Job Vacancies: Click Here
- Government GIS Jobs in India
- GIS Jobs in Bangalore
- GIS Jobs in Hyderabad/ Secunderabad
- GIS Jobs in Delhi/Gurgaon/Noida
- GIS Jobs in Mumbai/Maharashtra
- GIS Jobs in Kolkata
- GIS Jobs in Pune
- GIS Jobs in Chennai
- GIS Jobs in Jaipur
|Job Category||Chemistry, Geology, Geophysics, Physics|