- Organization: Punjab Remote Sensing Centre (PRSC)
- Location: Ludhiana, Punjab, India
Job Description (Project Associate-I, Junior Research Fellow):
With reference to Advertisement No. 8/2021, applications were invited for the Walk-In- Selection process of two positions of Project Associate-I and w.r.t. Advertisement No. 9/2021, applications have been invited for the Walk-In-Selection process of one position of Jr. Research Fellow. In this regard, it is intimated that the SELECTION PROCESS AGAINST THESE POSITIONS WILL NOW BE HELD ONLINE. However, the Candidates who have already applied in response to Advertisement No 8/2021 and 9/2021 and paid the fee are advised not to apply again, their earlier submitted application shall be considered. The details of online selection process are given below:-
Applications are invited from Indian young dynamic eligible candidate who has passion for innovation and work with contemporary technologies such as application of Space and Geospatial and development of ICT tools for the welfare of people of state. Selection by short listing of candidates and through Written/Practical and Skill Test purely on contractual basis for the posts of Project Associate-I/ Junior Research Fellow(as per detailed advertisement) in Advanced Geospatial Application Group for a period of six months or specified against item/post likely to be extended further based on candidate’s satisfactory performance review and Project Scheme/Centres requirements.
The selected candidates shall be posted at any locations (Ludhiana, Chandigarh, SAS Nagar (Mohali) and anywhere in Punjab) as per the requirements. The shortlisted candidate will be informed by email and mobile as given in the applications before test/selection date. However, PRSC cannot take any responsibility in case either of it may be non reachable or contactable for any reason. The candidates may choose to check with the office in this regard if he/she may not receive information. The recruitments are as under:
- Mode of submission of applications: Online (https://gis-prsc.punjab.gov.in/recruitment/)
- Mode of written and/or Practical test and Interview: ONLINE
- Desirous candidates may apply using link shared above by filling complete details in the online application form and submitting scanned copies of required certificates, supporting documents in response to qualifications, testimonials and experience can be uploaded online.
- Scanned copies of the required certificates and documents shall be legible, if not so, the application is likely to be rejected.
- It is mandatory for all candidates to deposit a non refundable fee Rs.800/- for Project Associate and Junior Research Fellowby online transfer in the following bank account:
Account Name : Director, Punjab Remote Sensing Centre
Name of Bank : State Bank of India
Name of Branch : PAU Campus, Ludhiana Saving Bank Account No. : 32430207442
IFSC Code : SBIN0001482
- The details of online payment will have to be updated in the application form submitted online on or before due dates given in the last column to be eligible for selection process.
Note: Candidates those who cannot produce original degrees (including Provisional Degree Certificate – PDC), Date of Birth, conversion factor of CGPA and Mark sheets etc. will not be entertained.
- Age limit: Not more than 37 years on the last date of submission of application. Relaxation in age as per rules.
- Candidate having more experience and qualifications in relevant field and meeting all criteria as prescribed against post shall be given weightage.
- Candidates are advised to visit our official website for any updates/information or change of selection dates in special circumstances as may be arising.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to summarily rejection of candidature and blacklisting of candidates.
PRSC reserve the right to fill or partially fill or not to fill or may increase or decrease the number(s) of the above positions. In all cases decision of Director, PRSC is final and binding.
For Latest GIS Jobs: Click Here
|Job Category||Earth Science, Environmental Science, Geo-informatics, Govt GIS Jobs, RS and GIS|