- Organization: Chhattisgarh Council of Science and Technology
- Location: Vidhan Sabha Road, Daldal Seoni, Raipur (CG) Pin-492014
- Deadline: Walk-In Interview 16/06/2022 (Thursday), 11:00 AM to 05:00PM
Job Description (Project Scientist | Senior Research Fellow)
The Chhattisgarh Council of Science and Technology invites applications from eligible candidates for, Project Scientist and Senior Research Fellow for the duration of the Projects on purely temporary basis.
Project Name: 1. Geo-technological Evaluation of Bauxite Deposits of Chhattisgarh State by using Geospatial Technology; 2. Monitoring of Integrated Watershed Management Programme Projects; 3. Monitoring of NABARD Watersheds; 4. National Wetland Inventory and Assessment Phase-II
The work expected of the Project Scientist and Senior Research Fellow is as follows: –
Mapping of Bauxite & Laterite deposits (on 1:10000 scale) by using high resolution fused satellite data product of IRS- Resourcesat 2 (5.8 m) & Cartosat 1 (2.5 m). Preparation of Master Plans and Resource Plans maps on the basis of attribute Geo-technical data. Composition of LULC maps, base maps and NDVI Maps. Creation of Project wise summary reports for IWMP/ NABARD projects.
Details of position are as follows
|Fellowship Name||Per month emoluments and number of positions||Essential Qualifications|
|Project Scientist||Rs. 49,000/- Number of positions 01 [Project Duration approximately 22 month]||Post Graduate degree in Geology/ Geography.PG degree or diploma in Remote Sensing/ GIS /Geo-informatics from recognized institute. Eight years of working experience in Remote Sensing and GIS based projects out of which minimum 04 years as Research Associate-III or higher post.|
|Senior Research Fellow||Rs. 28,000/- Number of positions 01 [Project Duration approximately 22 month]||Post Graduate degree in Geology/ Applied Geology.Training in GIS and Remote Sensing data analysis from recognized institute.Three years working experience in GIS and Remote Sensing based projects as JRF or higher post.|
Terms and Conditions: –
- Application shall be accepted in the prescribed format only. The candidates should fill the prescribed format before reporting to the walk-in interview venue which will be Chhattisgarh Regional Science Center Society, Vidhan Sabha Road, Daldal Seoni, Raipur (CG) Pin-492014.
- The placement orders will be issued after release of Project fund of the concerned Project.
- It is mandatory to mention the name and code of the Project on the application form. It is mandatory to apply separately if the candidate desires to apply for more than one Project and mention of Project name and code on each application.
- The selection will be on contractual basis for the duration of the Project.
- This selection is purely temporary and the services can be terminated at any time by the employer by giving one month’s notice without assigning any reason.
- Project Scientist and Senior Research Fellow will be entitled to consolidated monthly emoluments as mentioned against each positions advertised. No other allowances will be eligible.
- It is mandatory to Furnish / Submit Self attested copies of mark sheets, certificates and passport size photo should be attached with the application. It is mandatory to bring along original mark sheets for verification at the venue.
- Candidates who have the required qualification and Experience / Training of GIS and Remote Sensing data analysis from a recognized institute, only they are eligible to apply and the training must be relevant to the work expected in Projects.
- Incomplete application will be rejected without any explanation and notice to the applicant.
- No separate Allowance / Expenditure will be allowed for appearing for the walk-in interview.
- The Project Scientist and Senior Research Fellow will be relieved only after serving one month’s resignation notice or after depositing one month’s emoluments in the Council’s account.
- Preference will be given to applicants with work experience relevant to the Project.
- Regarding the selection of the candidate, the decision of Director General, Chhattisgarh Council of Science and Technology will be final.
- The Chhattisgarh Council of Science and Technology reserves the right to fill or not to fill any or all posts without assigning any areas.
- The selected candidate will have to join Council office within 10 days of issue of work order, failing which the candidates on the waiting list shall be issued work order.
- The waiting list will be valid for one year (which will be displayed on the Council’s website), upon receipt of approval of the Projects, a work order will be issued to the candidates on the waiting list.
- All the relevant information to the applicants will be provided through website of the Organization.
- Selected candidates can be sent on tours anywhere in India, prior consent must be compulsorily be given prior to Selection / Joining.
Download Official Detailed Notification: Click Here
For more GIS Job Vacancies: Click Here
- Government GIS Jobs in India
- GIS Jobs in Bangalore
- GIS Jobs in Hyderabad/ Secunderabad
- GIS Jobs in Delhi/Gurgaon/Noida
- GIS Jobs in Mumbai/Maharashtra
- GIS Jobs in Kolkata
- GIS Jobs in Pune
- GIS Jobs in Chennai
- GIS Jobs in Jaipur