- Organization: REGIONAL CENTRE FOR BIOTECHNOLOGY, FARIDABAD
- Location: REGIONAL CENTRE FOR BIOTECHNOLOGY, FARIDABAD
- Deadline: 23.12.2022
Job Description (Project Scientist )
Regional Centre for Biotechnology (RCB) is an institution of national importance and statutory body
established by the Department of Biotechnology, Govt. of India with regional and global partnerships synergizing with the programmes of UNESCO as a Category II Centre. The primary focus of RCB is to provide world class education, training and conduct innovative research at the interface of multiple disciplines to create high quality human resource in disciplinary and interdisciplinary areas of biotechnology in a globally competitive research milieu.
RCB invites applications (in online mode) from dynamic, result-oriented and dedicated eligible candidates for various contractual positions under the following projects:
The tenure of appointment shall be till the sanctioned duration of the project or one year, whichever is earlier. Positions are subject to periodic evaluation of the performance of incumbent. Appointment may be renewed for another term, if performance is found to be satisfactory. If, on such evaluation the performance is not found to be satisfactory, the contract will be terminated with one-month advance notice.
- The appointment will be on full-time basis and he/she will not be permitted to take up any other assignment during the period of contract. The contract may be terminated by either party by giving one-month advance notice in writing.
- The consolidated emoluments shown above are only indicative and shall be decided by the Selection Committee for the selected candidate based on his/her relevant experience and qualification. No other perks or allowances are admissible.
- The incumbent will be required to conform to the rules and regulations of RCB in force from time to time and follow the discipline rules of the Centre failing which the contract may be withdrawn at any point of time.
- The incumbent will not be considered to be a permanent employee of the Center and conferment of this contract will not imply any assurance or guarantee for regular employment in the Centre. The incumbent shall not claim for regularization or absorption in the Centre. However, the incumbent may apply for the advertised posts subject to meeting eligibility criteria for the post and as per institutional policy.
- All educational, professional and technical qualifications should be from a recognized Board/University.
Experience shall be counted for work done after the qualifying degree for the relevant position.
- Persons working in Govt. or Public Sector Undertaking should apply through proper channel or produce ‘No- Objection Certificate’ at the time of selection process.
- Outstation SC/ST candidates, if called for interview will be paid to & fro second-class railway fare, as per GOI rules on production of the proof of the same.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Vacancy shown above is indicative only and the number may increase or decrease as per requirement and at the discretion of the Competent Authority.
- Mere fulfilment of the minimum prescribed qualification and experience will not vest any right on a candidate
- for being called for the selection process. Only the candidates shortlisted by a duly constituted Screening Committee will be called. The decision of the Centre in this regard will be final. No interim inquiries in this regard will be entertained. The candidates should submit separate application for separate posts.
- The incumbent will be entitled for leave as admissible to the contractual staff of the Centre. The un-availed leave cannot be carried forward or encashed.
- Age relaxation as per GoI norms is available to eligible applicants. In all other cases. if a candidate is otherwise suitable, age/experience relaxation may be granted by the Competent Authority.
- Any dispute arising out of this advertisement including the recruitment process shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Faridabad, Haryana.
- Candidates canvassing/giving incorrect information/violating norms in any kind, detected at any stage, before or after the selection will be disqualified with immediate/retrospective effect, as the case may be.
- The decisions of the Competent Authority, RCB will be final and binding in all cases.
Download Official Detailed Notification: Click Here
For more GIS Job Vacancies: Click Here
- Government GIS Jobs in India
- GIS Jobs in Bangalore
- GIS Jobs in Hyderabad/ Secunderabad
- GIS Jobs in Delhi/Gurgaon/Noida
- GIS Jobs in Mumbai/Maharashtra
- GIS Jobs in Kolkata
- GIS Jobs in Pune
- GIS Jobs in Chennai
- GIS Jobs in Jaipur
|Job Category||Biotechnology, Computer Science, Data Science, Earth Science|