- Organization: National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (NEERI)
- Job Location: Nagpur, Maharashtra
- Last Date of online application: 01 November, 2021
- No. of Posts: 1
Job Description (Project Associate-I):
Eligible & interested candidates are invited for ONLINE INTERVIEW (Through Microsoft Teams) for the following purely temporary position of Project Assistant and Project Associate under the project “Carrying Capacity Study for Critically Polluted Areas (CPAs), Severely Polluted Areas (SPAs) & Other Polluted Areas (OPAs) listed under Comprehensive Environmental Polluted Index (CEPI) in Maharashtra namely; Chandrapur, Dombivali, Chembur, Pimpari-Chinchwad and Mahad (MPCB)(CNP-2674
|Sr. No.||Name of Position||Essential Qualification||Job requirement||Upper age limit||Monthly Emoluments (Rs.)|
|1||Laboratory Asstt/Technician/Project Assistant/Tech Asstt/Field Asstt: (One Post)||Diploma in Civil Engineering||Field work, data collection, sample analysis, data compilation and assistance in report preparation||50 years||20000 + HRA|
|2||Project Associate—I (One Post)||M.Sc. — Chemistry||Field work, data collection, sample analysis, data compilation and assistance in report preparation||35 years||Rs. 25,000 + HRA|
|3||Project AssOClate—I (One Post)||M.Sc. — Botany Desired Qualification: Taxonomy, aquatic and terrestrial ecology||Aquatic & Terrestrial ecology and field bio monitoring studies, identification of plankton, analysis of water quality parameter, heavy metal analysis and knowledge of analytical techniques and instruments||35 years||Rs. 25,000+ HRA|
|4||Project Associate—I (One Post)||M.Sc. in Geo Informatics or Remote Sensing or Geographic Information System / Environment Management / Geo- Engineering / Geography / Geophysics / Geology/Applied Geology||Knowledge in GIS & Remote Sensing||35 years||Rs. 25,000+ HRA|
|5||Senior Project Associate (One Post)||Ph.D. in Environmental Engineering/ Environmental Science|
M. Tech in Environmental Engineering + 4 years exp. In EIA or environmental monitoring studies
|Field work, data collection, sample analysis, data compilation and assistance in report preparation||40|
|Rs. 42,000 + HRA|
Mode of Selection
- Selection is to be done on the basis of online Interview through MS Team. Date of interview will be notified separately through e-mail.
- Candidate are not required to pay any application fees.
- Application form for particular position code can be filled online for particular position which is available on the CSIR-NEERI Website (www.neeri.res.in).
- All manpower positions in the project are on contract basis and will be co-terminus with the project.
- Only those candidates who have completed the essential qualification & result has been declared are eligible to apply.
- The shortlisted applicants shall be required to appear the interview through MS team.
- The shortlisted candidates have to be available on the date of Online Interview from 10.00 A.M. onwards and will be called anytime during the allocated time period if any change is there, theý will be accordingly intimated).
- Upon selection/empanelment, the original documents including eligibility qualifications, age and relaxation will be verified, if any discrepancy is found. the selection/empanelment stands cancelled.
For Similar GIS Jobs: Click Here
|Job Category||Geo-informatics, Geography, Geology, Govt GIS Jobs, RS and GIS|