- Organization: Maharashtra Remote Sensing Application Center
- Location: Nagpur, Maharashtra
- Deadline: walk in Interview on Tuesday, the 24th May, 2022)
Job Description (GIS Jobs Vacancy)
Application in the prescribed format are invited from the eligible candidates for empanelment of following consultants purely on contract/project mode basis for base map generation under MahaBHUMI Project and Gosikhurd project at MRSAC, Nagpur.
Walk -in-Interview on 24th May 2022 from 9:30 A.M at MRSAC Nagpur
|Position and Number of Consultants
|Monthly fixed Emoluments (TDS and Professional Tax deduction as per rules)
|Jr.RS & GIS Assistant 02
|Degree in Engineering or Post Graduation in Earth Science
|6 months experience in Remote Sensing & GIS Using ARCGIS/QGIS
|Sr. RS & GIS Assistant 01
|Masters in Science/Earth Science with experience in using ArcGIS/ M. Tech in Remote Sensing
|1 years experience in Remote Sensing & GIS
|Jr.RS & GIS Associate 02
|Degree in Engineering or Post Graduation in Earth Science with diploma in Geo-informatics
|2 years experience in Remote Sensing & GIS
|Sr.RS & GIS Associate 01
|BE Civil or Diploma in Civil Engineering
|BE Civil – 4 years experience of Mapping in Mining Area/ ARCGIS / QGIS Diploma in Civil Engineering -6 years experience of Mapping in Mining Area/using ARCGIS/QGIS
|Sr. RS & GIS Assistant 02
|Masters in Science/Earth Science or Civil/Mechanical Engineering with experience in Geo- Informatics OR M.Tech in Remote Sensing & GIS
|One year experience in Remote Sensing & GIS. Preferable experience in Land Use/Land cover mapping/water resources. One year experience in Remote Sensing & GIS. Preferable experience in Land Use/Land cover mapping/water resources.
|Thematic Specialist 01
|BE.(civil) with diploma in Geo-Informatics Or M.Sc. in Geo-Informatics Or M.Arch. in Urban Planning
|5 years experience in Remote Sensing & GIS
Interested candidates may download the application format and bring the same duly filled-in along with documents to MRSAC, VNIT Campus, South Ambazari Road, Nagpur-440010 (for walk in Interview on Tuesday, the 24th May, 2022). The biodata should accompany with photocopies of documents pertaining to educational qualifications and experience. Original documents of above photocopies should be submitted for verification purpose only.
Incomplete application due to any reason, will not be accepted .All correspondence regarding empanelment shall be made through email only. Applicants on should mention correct email ID in CAPITAL LETTER in the applications and should check their emails regularly.
- Age limit for all the position is 45 years.
- The eligibility with respect to age, educational qualification and experience will be determined as on the date of walk-in-interview.
- Application will be screened by the Committee, based on the educational qualification and experience. The candidates should, therefore, mention all qualifications/experience etc.
- The candidates who are already working should submit “No Objection Certificate” from their present employer for attending the interview . Without “No Objection Certificate”, interview of such candidates will not be conducted, which may be noted.
- Mere satisfying eligibility criteria do not entitle candidate to be interviewed selected. MRSAC reserves the right to interview only suitable candidate after scrutiny with reference to candidates qualification, experience, suitability, etc.
- Genuine queries if any, regarding the advertisement may be sent to the E-mail address admn- [email protected] All other communication regarding empanelment will be exchanged on [email protected]
- The eligible selected candidates will be empaneled as Consultants by executing an agreement (on non-judicial stamp paper of Rs.100/-) and Declaration and Registration by depositing fees of Rs.100/- with MRSAC. The agreement, declaration and registration will be valid for a period of one year.
- The empaneled Consultant may be issued the work order initially for a period of minimum six months extendable for another six month depending upon performance or depending upon the tenure of the activities under the project and extension of the tenure of the project.
- The empaneled candidates may be transferred to any office of MRSAC at Nagpur, Mumbai and Pune if required.
- Selected candidates shall not claim for regular appointment at MRSAC as the position are coterminous with the project. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Any updates/addendum/deletion/corrigendum (if any) shall be posted only on MRSAC website,
i.e. www.mrsac.gov.in . The candidates therefore should regularly visit MRSAC website.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification of the candidate.
- The decision of MRSAC in all respects shall be final and binding.
- The Director, MRSAC reserve the right to relax educational criteria/experience.
The candidates attending the walk-in-interview must wear mask and follow social distancing norms at MRSAC premises and should follow all other guidelines issued from time to time by the government.
The Director, MRSAC reserves right to accept application amendment or cancellation or withdrawal of the advertisement.
Download Official Detailed Notification: Click Here
For more GIS Job Vacancies: Click Here
- Government GIS Jobs in India
- GIS Jobs in Bangalore
- GIS Jobs in Hyderabad/ Secunderabad
- GIS Jobs in Delhi/Gurgaon/Noida
- GIS Jobs in Mumbai/Maharashtra
- GIS Jobs in Kolkata
- GIS Jobs in Pune
- GIS Jobs in Chennai
- GIS Jobs in Jaipur
|Geo-informatics, Govt GIS Jobs, RS and GIS