- Organization: NATIONAL DISASTER MANAGEMENT AUTHORITY
- Location: NDMA Bhawan, A-1, Safdarjung Enclave, New Delhi —110 029
- Deadline: 20 days from date of publication in Employment News (Date of Advertisement:17.05.2022 )
Jobs Description (Lead Consultant, Senior Consultant)
Advertisement for one position of Lead Consultant (Recovery & Recosntruction) and one poistion of Senior Consultant – Extreme Weather Events (Heat Wave, Cold Wave and other Climate Hazards such as Hailstorm) in National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA) on contract basis.
NDMA invites applications from Indian national having requisite qualification and experience for following positions:-
- emuneration Band Rs. 2,00,000/- — 2.50,000/- p.m. for Lead Consultant (Recovery & Reconstruction) and Rs.1,25,000 — 1,75.000/-
p.m for Senior Consultant — Extreme Weather Events (Heat Wave. Cold Wave, and other Climate Hazards such as Hailstorm). Remuneration in respect of retired Central Government employee will be fixed as per Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure O.M. No. 3-25/2020-E.I1I.A dated 09th December, 2020.
- The detailed terms and conditions and eligibility criteria (educational qualifications, age, experience etc) for engagement of above positions is indicated in the Term of Reference (ToR) of the above positions and may be seen on NDMA website at http://ndma.gov.in
- Essential /desirable educational qualifications and experiences will be verified with original certificates.
- NDMA reserve the right to offer lower position of Consultant if no candidate found suitable for desired position of Consultant.
- Interested individuals may send their bio-data in the prescribed proforma available on the NDMA website alongwith copies of certificates establishing their educational qualification, experience to Shri Abhishek Biswas, Under Secretary (Admn.), National Disaster Management Authority, NDMA Bhawan, A-1, Safdarjung Enclave, New Delhi-110029, Phone No. 011-26701700 within 20 days from the date of publication of advertisement in the employment news.
|Important note: – Separate applications are required for each position/discipline (Field). Incomplete application will not be considered.|
Download Official Detailed Notification: Click Here
For more GIS Job Vacancies: Click Here
|Job Category||Geo-informatics, Govt GIS Jobs, RS and GIS|