- Organization: NIT Calicut
- Location: CALICUT
- Online Interview: 24.02.2022
- Deadline: 17.02.2022 at 4.00pm
Job Description (Junior Research Fellow):
An Online Interview for the engagement of a Junior Research Fellow (on contract basis) for a Research Project in the Department of Civil Engineering, NIT Calicut is scheduled to be held on 24.02.2022.
Duration of Engagement : One year (on contract basis) and extendable based on the performance of the candidate and availability of the project fund.
Name of the sponsoring Agency : Directorate of Environment and Climate Change (DoECC), Kerala.
Name of Project : “Investigation of shoreline stability along the Kerala coast using geospatial technologies for sustainable coastal protection measures”
Qualifications : B.Tech and M.Tech/M.E/MS in Civil Engineering (with Specialization in Marine structures or Offshore structures Ocean Engineering or Remote Sensing and GIS) or equivalent Degree with first-class at all levels.
Desirable Experience : Preference will be given to the candidates having experience in field survey in coastal projects/bathymetric survey. As the JRF needs to do so in this project.
Consolidated monthly pay : Rs. 25,000/- (Rupees twenty five thousand only) per month (consolidated)
How to Apply:
- Candidates have to send an application form in the prescribed format (annexed) as e-mail to [email protected] with subject “Application for JRF: DoECC-CED/KVA”. The self attested copy of all the relevant certificates/document proofs scanned and merged as a single PDF file also has to be sent along with the application form. The interview will be conducted online and the date of which will be informed to the selected candidates through their e-mail.
The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of information, other documents and photographs submitted.
- The Institute reserves the right to relax qualification and experience for the candidates with exceptional credentials.
- Applicants who are employed in government or any other organizations are required to send a “No Objection Certificate” from the employer, if selected for the interview.
Last date to receive the submission of online application: 17.02.2022 at 4.00pm
Download Official Notification: Click Here
For more GIS Job Vacancies: Click Here
- Government GIS Jobs in India
- GIS Jobs in Bangalore
- GIS Jobs in Hyderabad/ Secunderabad
- GIS Jobs in Delhi/Gurgaon/Noida
- GIS Jobs in Mumbai/Maharashtra
- GIS Jobs in Kolkata
- GIS Jobs in Pune
- GIS Jobs in Chennai
|Job Category||Civil Engineering, Govt GIS Jobs, RS and GIS|