- Organization: Birla Institute of Technology
- Location: Mesra, Ranchi, Jharkhand
- Deadline: 08.09.2022
Job Description (JRF|Project Associate-I)
Applications are invited for One post of JRF/Project Associate- I under ISRO-CH-2 AO, Government of India sponsored project: “Mapping and Morphological Characterization of Craters in the South Polar region of the Lunar surface using Chandrayaan-2 Dual Frequency SAR (DFSAR), high resolution OHRC and TMC – 2 data”.
PI – Dr. V.S. Rathore.
Above project will be executed in the Department of Remote Sensing, Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Ranchi. Initial appointment shall be made for 1 year and is likely to be extended based on the performance of the candidate. The position shall be co-terminus with the project.
JRF: Rs. 31,000/- + 18% HRA per month
Project Associate I : Rs. 28000 + 18% HRA per month
FOR JRF: Post Graduate Degree in Basic Science OR Post Graduate Degree in Professional Course must be selected through a process described through any one of the following:
- Scholars who are selected through National Eligibility Tests – CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant professorship) and GATE.
- The selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government, Departments, and their Agencies and institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc, IISER, etc.
Candidate who does not fulfill the JRF requirements will be designated as Project Associate I
For Project Associate I : M Tech in remote Sensing or M. Sc. In Remote sensing / Geoinformatics/geology with 1st class along with more than two years of hands-on experience in RS & GIS software and satellite data handling.
- Experience with polarimetric SAR data.
- Experience in MATLAB and Python
Interested candidates are requested to send their application in soft copy along with their curriculum- vitae mentioning educational qualification (percentage marks & year of passing from matriculation onwards), contact address and scan copies of all relevant testimonials (in a single merged PDF file only) through E-mail to: [email protected] with a copy to [email protected] on or before 08.09.2022
The interview will be conducted offline/online on 12th September 2022 at 10.00 AM onwards at the Department of Remote Sensing. Selected candidates are expected to join immediately after intimation .
For any queries, candidate may email at [email protected]
Download Official Detailed Notification: Click Here
For more GIS Job Vacancies: Click Here
- Government GIS Jobs in India
- GIS Jobs in Bangalore
- GIS Jobs in Hyderabad/ Secunderabad
- GIS Jobs in Delhi/Gurgaon/Noida
- GIS Jobs in Mumbai/Maharashtra
- GIS Jobs in Kolkata
- GIS Jobs in Pune
- GIS Jobs in Chennai
- GIS Jobs in Jaipur
|Job Category||Geo-informatics, Govt GIS Jobs, RS and GIS|