- Organization: Research and Development Organization (DRDO)
- Last Date: 17/10/2021
Post Description (ITI Apprentice (Geoinformatics Asstt)):
Defence Geoinformatics Research Establishment (DGRE), Chandigarh a premier Laboratory under aegis of Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO), is in process of engagement of apprentices at its Headquarters, RDCs (Research Development Centre) and MMCs (Mountain Met Centre) for one year.
ITI (Geo-Informatics Asstt)
Application Procedure: –
- Application form can be downloaded from the website www.drdo.gov.in. The candidates are required to send duly filled application along with desired documents/certificates by post to Director, Defence Geoinformatics Research Establishment (DGRE), Him Parisar, Plot No. 01, Sector 37A, Chandigarh (UT) – 160036. The envelope should be super scribed with the trade name applied for.
- Last date for the receipt of application: 21 days from the date of advertisement in Employment News.
- All Correspondences with candidates shall be done through email only. Responsibility of downloading and printing of letter shall be that of the candidates. DGRE will not be responsible for any loss of e-mail sent due to invalid/wrong e-mail ID provided by the candidate or delivery email to SPAM/BULK mail folder etc.
- No Interview will be held due to ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. Board constituted by the Director, DGRE for the purpose will go through the applications, and shortlist the candidates (as per the vacancies indicated above) and will prepare a list for selection.
- Candidates will be selected strictly on the merit basis (percentage/marks of essential qualifications). Only selected candidates will be informed by office letter.
Terms & Conditions for selection of Apprentices: –
- Graduate and diploma passed candidates must have to register themselves at www.mhrdnats.gov.in & applications of non-registered candidates are likely to be rejected.
- ITI passed candidates must have to register themselves at www.apprenticeshipindia.org. & applications of non-registered candidates are likely to be rejected.
- Only fresh pass-out candidates (passing their respective courses in 2018, 2019 & 2020) can apply. Candidates who have passed the qualifying examination earlier than 2018 are not eligible. Candidates with postgraduate qualifications are not eligible to apply.
- Those candidates who have completed the qualifying examination as regular candidates are only eligible to apply.
- Graduate degree holders, who had training or job experience for a period of one year or more after attaining the essential qualification, shall NOT be eligible for being engaged as an apprentice under the Act.
- The period of training will be 12 months commencing from execution of the contract of Apprenticeship.
- Reservation will be applied as per the provisions of the Apprenticeship Act, 1961 and Apprenticeship Rules 1992 as amended from time to time. Applications belonging to SC (Scheduled Caste/ST (Scheduled Tribes)/OBC Other Backward Classes) – Non Creamy layer shall produce their caste certificates in prescribed format issued by the competent authority.
- Selected candidates have to submit the ‘Medical Fitness Certificate’ at the time of joining.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the applicants called at any stage of the selection process.
- The selected candidates must execute a contract for a period of one year of training as per provision of the Apprenticeship Act, 1961 and rules framed thereunder.
- Before applying, the candidates should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in the advertisement.
- There is no provision for appointment of the apprentice trainee in DGRE or DRDO after the completion of training and candidate cannot claim for the same.
- Suppression of facts will lead to disqualification at any stage of the selection process.
- DGRE reserve the right to increase/decrease the number of seats for apprenticeship training.
- Any canvassing or personal follow up with an intention for influencing the process of selection of apprentice by and on behalf of any candidates shall lead to immediate cancellation of candidates.
- DGRE reserves the right to withdraw/cancel the advertisement/selection process if circumstances so warrant without assigning any reason thereof.
- In case of any dispute, the legal jurisdiction shall be that of the Hon’ble High Court of Punjab & Haryana.
- The apprentices will not be provided any quarters/hostel accommodations/transport by this establishment during the training period.
For any queries, applicant may contact to 0172-2699802-806 (216)
For Similar GIS Jobs: Click Here