- Organization: ICFRE HQ, ICFRE, FRI Campus, Dehradun
- Location: Dehradun
- Deadline: 10th January, 2022
Job Description (Research Associate):
Applications are invited for recruitment of following purely project based temporary positions under various projects at Division of Forestry Statistics, ICFRE HQ, ICFRE, FRI Campus, Dehradun. Candidates having appropriate qualifications in relevant subject/specialization with consistently good academic records and experience may appear in a Walk-In-Interview on 10th January, 2022. Interested candidates have to appear with their filled Application Form in the prescribed format along with following documents in the interview.
- One page for prescribed application form;
- Attachment of Certificate: High School, Intermediate, Bachelor and Masters, each and one additional page for Ph.D. Degree, (applicable only for RA),
- One page CV,
- Details for experience (if applicable),
- One page containing evidence of two best scientific papers (first page of both the published papers in one page each) in SCI Journal (if applicable).
- One page writeup for M.Tech Dissertation/ Ph.D. Thesis.
Above instructions are to be mandatorily compiled, failing which the application will be summarily rejected.
Terms and Conditions:
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible.
- Age limit for RA is 35 years, for JRF/JPF is 28 years and for FA is 25 Years on the date of interview for all positions (relaxation in age limit of the candidates/applicants belonging to SC/ST/OBC/ physically handicapped and Women upto 5 years).
- The position is purely temporary and co-terminus with the Project.
- The position can also be terminated at any time by the National project Coordinator/Principal Co-ordinator/Principal Investigator/Supervisor of the Project without assigning any reason depending on the performance of the candidate.
- Recruitment for the above temporary position is governed by the rules and regulation of the Indian Council of Forestry Research & Education (ICFRE) and does not guarantee subsequent employment in any Institute under the Council.
- The interested candidate may appear before the selection committee with their original certificates, mark sheets with a self-attested photocopy of each and a recent passport size photograph along with the bio-data.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Walk-in-Interview.
- Candidates without Provisional Certificate/ Degree Certificate/original mark sheet awarded by the University will not be permitted to attend the Interview.
- Your services after selection would be offered depending upon the project work and relevant situations of the CORONA crisis.
- Order of engagement of the selected candidate will be issued subject to availability of fund and approval of the Competent Authority. Tenure mentioned in the advertisement is tentative and liable to be curtailed/extended as per the decision of the Competent Authority.
- If it is found at any stage of the process or thereafter that the candidates do not fulfill the eligibility criteria, their candidature shall be cancelled without assigning any reason. Further, the decision of the ICFRE in this regard to the selection process will be final and binding. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained by the Council. The payment received during the serving period under the case has to be returned with panel interest.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
- The organization reserves the rights to cancel the recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reason.
Download Official Notification: Click Here
For more GIS Job Vacancies: Click Here
|Job Category||Environmental Science, Geography, Govt GIS Jobs, RS and GIS|