- Organization: Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited (AIC)
- Location: Head Office, Office Block 1, 5th Floor, Plate B & C, East Kidwai Nagar New Delhi 110023
- Deadline: 17.03.2023
Job Description (30 IT & 10 Remote Sensing Jobs)
Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited (AIC) has been formed under the aegis of the Government of India and promoted by 6 Public Sector Companies as a specialty Crop Insurance provider to the Indian farming community. AIC was incorporated on 20th December 2002 with an Authorized Share Capital of INR 1500 crore and a Paid-up Capital of INR 200 crore. AIC commenced business operations from 1st April 2003, by taking over Crop Insurance operations from its major Promoter, General Insurance Corporation of India.
AIC is a specialty and one of the largest Crop Insurance Company in the Indian non-life Insurance Sector, having market share of about 50% in Crop Insurance and aiming to cover the huge protection gap lying
uninsured with respect to other risks related to agriculture and allied activities of the farmers. AIC invites applications for recruitment of Management Trainees – 30 IT (Information Technology Discipline) & 10 RSGIS (Remote Sensing & GIS Discipline).
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
The training period will be for a period of 1 (ONE) year. The Management Trainee shall be eligible for
absorption as Administrative Officer (Scale I) on completion of the training period and subject to satisfactory work performance. The services of the candidate during the training period can be terminated immediately if the work performance is found to be unsatisfactory.
ABSORPTION AS ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER (SCALE I):
The Management Trainee absorbed as Administrative Officer (Scale I) after completion of training period
will be treated at par with a Direct Recruit Officer in Scale I and will be on probation for a period of one year from the date of absorption. The probation period may be extended by a further period of six months. The company reserves the right to terminate the services of the candidate if found unsuitable at any time during the probation period or the extended probation period without any notice or assigning any reason thereof.
On absorption, as Administrative Officer (Scale I Officer), the emoluments will be fixed in the scale of pay
of Rs. 50,925-2500(14)-85,925-2710(4)-96,765 plus such other increment / allowance like DA, HRA, CCA
etc. as may be admissible under the rules, in force, from time to time and subject to revision of the pay scales, if any. The total emoluments will be approximately Rs 84,000/- per month in ‘A’ Class city plus other benefits, which are New Pension Scheme, Special Allowance for passing Actuarial Examination, Gratuity, LTC, Medical Lumpsum, Group Mediclaim, Group Personal Accident Insurance, Vehicle Loan, Meal coupon, cost of Briefcase/leather bags, mobile handset, Newspaper, mobile expenses, etc. as per rules. The Management Trainees who are selected for absorption in Administrative Officer (Scale I), before joining as probationer will be required to give an undertaking-cum-Guarantee Bond to serve the Company for a minimum period of Three (03) years including the probation period of 1 year. In the event of their resigning from the Company or making it obligatory on the part of the Company to terminate the employee before the expiry of the bond period, they will be liable to pay liquidated damages equivalent to consolidated pay received during the training period of one year, which will be proportionately reduced depending on the length of service rendered.
METHOD OF SELECTION:
• The company will utilize the rank of the candidate in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE-2020,
2021 and 2022) for recruitment of Management Trainees in the disciplines of IT, Remote Sensing & GIS.
• Based on the GATE rank, candidates will be shortlisted for further selection process for the position of
Management Trainee in the above disciplines.
• The shortlisted candidates to be called for interview will be up to 4 times the number of vacancies to be
filled in subject to availability of candidates. Shortlisting will be provisional based on the details filled up
in the application form without verification of documents.
• The final merit list for selection of MTs shall be prepared in descending order of the marks secured in
interview by the candidates.
Furnishing of wrong/ false/ incomplete information in the online application will lead to disqualification of
the candidate and the company will not be responsible for any of the consequences of furnishing such
wrong/ false/ incomplete information.
• The candidates should ensure that they fulfil all eligibility criteria and other conditions as specified above and that the particulars furnished by them in the online application are correct in all respects. Mere
submission of online application successfully does not imply that the Company has been satisfied about the candidate’s eligibility. In case it is detected at any stage of the selection process that a candidate does not fulfil any of the eligibility criteria, and/ or that he/ she has furnished any incorrect information or has
suppressed any material fact(s), his/ her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings(s)
is/ are detected even after appointment, his/ her services will be summarily terminated.
• Final Selection of candidates who qualify the Personal Interview will be subject to Medical Examination.
• Medical Report in the prescribed format duly stamped and signed by the Doctor from the Government
Hospital / LIC panel will be accepted.
• Cost incurred for Medical Examination will be borne by the candidate.
• On selection, candidates are liable to be posted or subsequently transferred anywhere in India.
APPLICATION PROCESSING FEES:
• The amount of the Application processing fee to be paid is as follows:
Category of Applicant Amount of Fees (Non-refundable)
SC/ST/PwBD Rs. 100/-
All other categories Rs. 500/-
Download Official Detailed Notification: Click Here
Application form link: Apply Now
For more GIS Job Vacancies: Click Here
- Government GIS Jobs in India
- GIS Jobs in Bangalore
- GIS Jobs in Hyderabad/ Secunderabad
- GIS Jobs in Delhi/Gurgaon/Noida
- GIS Jobs in Mumbai/Maharashtra
- GIS Jobs in Kolkata
- GIS Jobs in Pune
- GIS Jobs in Chennai
- GIS Jobs in Jaipur
|Computer Science, Geo-informatics, Geomatics, Govt GIS Jobs, IT