- Organization: Government of Karnataka
- Location: Karnataka
Job Description (GIS Vacancies in Karnataka)
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the appointment of SRF, Project Assistants, Project Accountant and Computer operator on temporary basis for the project of “Watershed Development to Prevent Drought (WDPD)” under the University of Horticultural Sciences, Bagalkot and funded by the Department of Watershed Development, Government of Karnataka. The details of the same are mentioned below.
Interested candidates who are willing to be considered for the above post may appear for the Walk-in interview along with the bio data in the Proforma given in annexrue-1 in duplicate with two passport size coloured photograph at the 0/o The Directorate of Research, University of Horticultural Sciences, Bagalkot-587104 from 21.12.2021 to 23.12.2021 at 9.00 AM as indicated above.
The original certificates should be produced for verification at the time of interview. No TA and DA will be .paid to the candidates appearing for the interview. The appointment is purely on TEMPORARY BASIS and appointment under this notification does not ipso-facto confer any right/lien etc., for regularization of service in the University.
Terms and conditions of the recruitment are as follows
- The appointment is purely on temporary basis and will not involve any claim of permanency to employment in any manner whatsoever.
- He/she will be paid a salary/honorarium as indicated above against the post.
- As per the sanctioned budget the duration of the award is 90 days and may be extended as per the availability of the budget .
- The award is terminable at any time without notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- The candidate should work in the field / labs/office as assigned by the Principal Investigator.
The selected candidates will not be entitled for the following
- benefits of provident fund or any other terminal benefits of services.
- Medical facilities or reimbursement of any expenditure incurred on the medical treatment.
- Any residential accommodation.
- Any other kind of leave as per ICAR and UHS Bagalkot norms, and as amended from time to time.
Download Official Notification: Click Here
For more GIS Job Vacancies: Click Here
- Government GIS Jobs in India
- GIS Jobs in Bangalore
- GIS Jobs in Hyderabad/ Secunderabad
- GIS Jobs in Delhi/Gurgaon/Noida
- GIS Jobs in Mumbai/Maharashtra
- GIS Jobs in Kolkata
- GIS Jobs in Pune
- GIS Jobs in Chennai
|Job Category||Geo-informatics, Govt GIS Jobs, RS and GIS|