- Organization: CyberTech Systems and Software, Inc
- Location: Thane, Maharashtra, India On-site
Job Description (GIS Trainee Analyst/ Analyst)
- Provide world-class technical support to end users of ESRI software to effectively diagnose and resolve incidents, while making a positive impression.
- Work well in a high energy, fast paced, enthusiastic, positive, and collaborative culture.
- Identify, understand, and articulate solutions for customer issues by means of ArcGIS
- knowledge including ArcGIS for
- Desktop, ArcGIS for Desktop extensions, and other ArcGIS technologies.
- As the Subject Matter Expert, document technical issues via incident tracking which involves authoring, technical editing and publishing of Knowledge Base articles as well as authoritative online content.
- Interpret user issues to determine or recommend software changes to product engineers.
- Work in other technical areas of software support as customer and business needs require.
- GIS concepts/background
- GIS Experience in ArcGIS, ArcGIS Desktop/Server
- Proficiency in written and verbal communication skills in English with a strong grasp of the
- English language including grammar, punctuation and consistency.
About the Role:
The Job role is of Analyst Trainee GIS wherein you have to provide technical support to the end users of ESRI. ESRI is one of our most important client. They are the market leader into GIS & Remote Sensing. You will be required to deal with the customer issues who would need consulting from you which would be purely Technical in nature, this would include troubleshooting as well as how to get a particular geospatial solution. We have different teams into GIS like Desktop, Implementation, Geodata, Server Usage etc.
About the Shifts:
We work for US process hence you will have to work in US Shifts it mostly starts from 9 pm and you have to complete 8.5 hrs. a day with Saturday and Sunday fixed off.
Interested candidates can share CV on firstname.lastname@example.org
For more GIS Job Vacancies: Click Here
|Job Category||RS and GIS|