- Organization: Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Limited (KELTRON)
- Location: Kerala, India
- Deadline: Apply online on or before 21/08/2023
Job Description (GIS Specialist)
Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Limited (KELTRON), a premier Public Sector Undertaking in State Sector is on the lookout for following fresher/experienced personnel for appointment on contract basis as below:
|Sl.No||Designation||Qualification||No. of Vacancies|
|1||Engineer||BE/ B.Tech in CS/IT/EC|
MSc. in CS/IT/EC
with 60% marks
|2||GIS specialist||Degree in Environmental Science/Geology/Geophysics/Computer Science/ Geography/ Geoscience/ any|
other similar GIS related field with 60% marks
|3||Technical Assistant||Three year full time Diploma in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Computer Hardware Maintenance/|
Information Technology with 60% mark
- Only online applications will be accepted.
- Age for the selection will be calculated as on the 1 st day of January of the year in which the notification for the selection is published.
- The prescribed experience should be acquired on or before the last date stipulated for the receipt of the application. Qualifications should be from approved institutions.
- The selection process will be based on academic qualifications and experience and will also include written test, group discussion/activity and interview as may be
decided depending on the total number of eligible applicants.
- There will be separate written tests. Written Tests may be conducted simultaneously. Keltron will not be responsible for the loss of opportunity of the candidates who are applying for multiple categories.
- Communal rotation, age relaxation and experience will be as per Kerala Public Service Commission norms and relevant Government Orders respectively.
- Documents to prove Qualification, Experience, Age, Community etc. have to be produced as and when called for. SC/ST candidates have to produce caste certificate,
OBC candidates have to produce Non-Creamy Layer Certificate and General category Candidates who are eligible for the EWS reservation has to produce the relevant certificate at the time of verification.
- Candidature of applicants who fail to submit original documents to prove his/her credentials claimed in the application at the time of certificate verification will be rejected and will not be permitted for further selection process.
- In case of false or insufficient information/ lack of proof to ascertain the eligibility of the applicant, their candidature will summarily be rejected at any stage of the selection process.
- Candidates are informed that mere submission of applications shall not give them any right to be called for interview/selection. Call letters and intimations connected with this recruitment will be sent to shortlisted candidates by e-mail only. Applicants should ensure that the e-mail id given in the online application is maintained active and Keltron will not be responsible for any technical errors related to e-mail correspondence. Applicants may also check the website for status updates.
- The Advertisement Code Number and Online Application Number may be noted for future reference.
- Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable amount of Rs.300/- as Application Fee ONLINE using State Bank e-Collect facility available at www.onlinesbi.sbi. There will be no application fee for SC/ST candidates.
- Screen shot Guidelines are provided in PDF Format in the following link which is self explanatory. Guidelines for fee payment
- The appointment shall be purely on temporary basis for a period of one year.In case of non completion of project within one year, the contract period will be extended for another spell of one year. The total period of temporary engagement of the selected personnel will not be extended beyond a period of two years.
- The performance of the candidates will be reviewed during the period of first three months and if the same is not found satisfactory, Management will have the right to relieve the candidate immediately without any notice.
- Selected candidates will be deployed in various project locations in India based on the requirements.
- Salary (consolidated pay) for the selected candidates will be fixed based on relevant experience / skill set and will be best in the industry. Benefits like ESI, PF etc. may
also be applicable as per rules.
- The incumbents should have excellent communication/ negotiation skill and be ready to travel anywhere in India.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending selection process.
- Management reserves the right not to fill up any or all the posts notified, at its discretion and vacancies may also be increased/decreased depending upon organizational requirements and also for the placement in the suitable category/post.
- Management reserves the right to change the venue of test/interview, to cancel this notification and/or to limit the appointment to certain area.
- The decision of the Managing Director will be final in all matters relating to this recruitment.
- Any type of canvassing will automatically lead to disqualification and no further correspondence shall be entertained after disqualification.
- Any change in dates will be published in website only. No separate intimation will be given to the candidates in this regard.
- It may be noted that future requirements if any will also be operated from this notification. Rank list has validity of two years from the date of publication.
Download Official Detailed Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here
( Link for online application provided at the end of each advertisement code )
|Post advertised||No.of vacancies||Work Location||Designation||Qualification||Post Qualification Experience||Consolidated Remuneration Between (Rs.)||Upper Age limit||Contract period||Action|
|1||KSEDC/403/23/C/81421/08/2023||Engineer||8||Any where in Kerala||Engineer||BE/ B.Tech in CS/IT/EC or MSc. in CS/IT/EC or MCA with 60% marks||Fresh Graduates/post Graduates can apply, Candidates with experience in software development will be given preference||19750-27500||36||Upto one year /Max of 2yrs||Apply Online|
|2||KSEDC/403/23/C/81521/08/2023||GIS Specialist||4||Any where in Kerala||GIS specialist||Degree in Environmental Science / Geology/ Geophysics/Computer Science/ Geography/ Geoscience/ any other similar GIS related field with 60% marks||Minimum 06 months experience in using GIS based tools like ArcGIS/QGIS etc. Must be ready for field work.||19750-27500||36||Upto one year /Max of 2yrs||Apply Online|
|3||KSEDC/403/23/C/81621/08/2023||Technical Assistant||8||Any where in Kerala||Technical Assistant||Three year full time Diploma in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Computer Hardware Maintenance/ Information Technology with 60% mark||Fresh Candidates can apply. Candidates with experience in software development will be given preference||18500-21000||36||Upto one year /Max of 2yrs||Apply Online|
ArcGIS Data Scientist Earth Science ESRI Jobs geoinformatics jobs Geospatial jobs gis Administrator gis analyst gis careers giscareers GIS Database gis jobs gisjobs GIS jobs in Bangalore gis jobs in Chandigarh gis jobs in dehradun GIS Jobs in Delhi gis jobs in Gurgaon gis jobs in Haryana gis jobs in Hyderabad gis jobs in India gis jobs in Maharashtra gis jobs in Mumbai GIS jobs in New Delhi gis jobs in pune gis jobs in Punjab gis jobs in roorkee gis jobs in Telangana gis jobs in Uttarakhand gis mapping jobs GIS Openings GIS Specialist gis vacancy kvs location kvs sangathan NESAC Jobs PhD Position post doctoral position Postdoctoral Research Assistant Postdoctoral Researcher Remote Sensing remote sensing and gis jobs remote sensing jobs Research Scientist Wildlife Jobs
For more GIS Job Vacancies: Click Here
- Government GIS Jobs in India
- GIS Jobs in Bangalore
- GIS Jobs in Hyderabad/ Secunderabad
- GIS Jobs in Delhi/Gurgaon/Noida
- GIS Jobs in Mumbai/Maharashtra
- GIS Jobs in Kolkata
- GIS Jobs in Pune
- GIS Jobs in Chennai
- GIS Jobs in Jaipur
|Job Category||Geo-informatics, Govt GIS Jobs|