- Organization: INDIAN INSTITUTE OF FOREST MANAGEMENT
- Location: Bhopal
- Deadline: 23rd January, 2022
Job Description (GIS Specialist):
Applications are invited for engagement as GIS Specialist on contract basis for the “Geo-informatics Center for Forestry, Climate Change and Livelihood Support”.
- Name of Position: GIS Specialist
- No. of position: 01 (One)
- Period of engagement: 01 (One) Year
(a) Rs. 31,000/- per month plus HRA as per 7th CPC norms.
TA/DA will be provided as per norms during the field visit. No other allowances are admissible.
- 5. Qualification and Experience:
- Essential Qualification: Post Graduate (PG) in Geo-informatics/Geology/PGDFM or Masters in Basic Science with Postgraduate Diploma in Remote Sensing/GIS with NET qualification or Post Graduate Degree in Professional course as per the circular of MoEF dated 24th July 2019.
- Desirable Qualifications: Atleast 6 months’ work experience in RS/GIS based work is desirable.
- 6. Key Responsibilities:
- Assist in conducting trainings / workshops in remote sensing and GIS
- Also support in RS-GIS based work in various ongoing / proposed research projects
- 7. Last date and time of receiving online applications: 17.00 hours on 23rd January, 2022
- 8. Mode of application: Candidates fulfilling the above requirements may visit our website www.iifm.ac.in/vacancies and submit their application online under the link https://erp.iifmbhopal.edu.in/iifmapp/apply/71 uploading self-attested scanned copy of the certificates/testimonials and a brief write-up on work and experience. The online application will be available upto 23rd January, 2022 5.00 pm ONLY. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for further online interview.
Please note that this is a project-related contractual position and has nothing to do with the permanent establishment of IIFM, Bhopal. Based on these positions, any claim for regular appointment in IIFM will not be entertained.
Download Official Notification: Click Here
For more GIS Job Vacancies: Click Here
|Job Category||Geo-informatics, Geology, Govt GIS Jobs, RS and GIS|