- Organization: National Health System Resource Center (NHSRC)
- Location: New Delhi, India
- Deadline: 28th April 2022
Job Description (Consultant IT (GIS))
National Health System Resource Center (NHSRC), New Delhi on behalf of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare invites applications from eligible candidates on contract basis for the suitable post
Name of the Programme: National Rabies Control Programme
Number of Post: 1
Essential Qualification &Experience
BE / B.Tech in Computer Science / IT / Electronics / Civil or Post Graduate Qualification in IT / Computer Science with more than 2 years of experience preferably in GIS related projects in Health or Social Sector
Master’s degree in Geo-Informatics with minimum four years’ experience preferably in GIS related projects in Health or Social sector
Bachelor’s degree in Geo-Informatics with minimum six years’ experience preferably in GIS related projects in Health or Social sector
M.Sc. in GIS, Masters in GIS, /Geoinformatics at least two-year experience in relevant field i.e. survey, handling of survey equipment
Deliverables –Develop, test, deploy and maintain software applications for the program
Duties to be performed
- Coordination with other consultants working in CSU to understand IT requirements for the programme data compilation and analysis. Participation in planning with State partners, Department of IT, NIC & other agencies selected for various tasks related to IT component of the Programme
- Surveillance for zoonosis with special reference to leptospirosis in the country Develop Risk maps and GIS Data base for the program Scripting tool development for automatic data processing or generating reports, mapping.
- To perform integrated and computerized Geographic data systems analyses/mapping to address specific issues/problems and reduce future outbreaks
- Plan and develop GIS related information systems on the web. Quarterly performance report to be prepared for appraisal.
- Develop, test, deploy and maintain web portals which will host dynamic content, files and geospatial data-
- Develop, test, deploy and maintain REST API server for GeoServer, mobile applications and web applications.
- Develop, test, deploy and maintain mobile applications for field data collection purposes.
- Maintain, configure and ensure reliable operation of Microsoft Windows servers (IIS) and other network components.
Age: Not more than 45 years (In case of retired Govt. Servants as per DOPT guidelines)
Emolument: Consolidated Rs. 75000/- per month
Place of Posting: NCDC, New Delhi
How to apply: Candidates are requested to fill the online application correctly which is available on the NHSRC website (http://nhsrcindia.org). Applications will be accepted in the prescribed online application format only. The last date for receiving applications is 28th April 2022.
Download Official Detailed Notification: Click Here
For more GIS Job Vacancies: Click Here
|Job Category||Geo-informatics, Govt GIS Jobs, IT, RS and GIS|