- Job ID: 20035
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Gurugram, Bengaluru
- Experience: 3 – 5 Years
- Business Unit: Engineering
Job Description (Assistant/Deputy Manager – GeoSpatial Data Analyst):
- Spatial data exploration and Insights generation : Discovering patterns and trends through spatial mapping
- Finding custom PoI’s from IoT data: Developing tools or solutions that can geo-locate Point of Interest (For ex. Tow Away Zones) of our Users on Map from Telemetry data.
- Geo-Spatial Database development: Designing, Building and maintaining Geo-spatial database solutions and visualizations of Geo-spatial Data.
- Manage and Query Geo-Spatial Data to retrieve desired information from Geo-spatial Database in most efficient way.
- Explain Geographic trends and findings from the analyses and help create Dashboard/story Board to stakeholders for key decision making.
- Managing and documenting(Metadata) Geo-spatial datasets in accordance with Geospatial Information governance and Quality standards (ESRI Standards)
- Unit and functional Testing using specific Test Procedures to ensure compliance with design specifications.
- Hands on experience on PostGIS /QGIS/ArcGIS or any other popular Geo-spatial Mapping tools.
- Proficiency with database programming languages such as SQL or Python.
- Experience with GPS measuring tools
- Hands on PowerBI /Tableau or COGNOS Dash boarding tool.
- Attention to detail and good Problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and Verbal communication
- Good Interpersonal skills.
- Experience holder in Geo-Spatial analysis will be preferred.
- Knowledge of automotive systems, automobile basics
- Working experience on IoT Data.
- Outstanding Quantitative skillset
- Working experience on Cloud services (IBM/AWS)
Degree in Engineering/Science/surveying (Computer Science discipline preferable).
For more GIS Job Vacancies: Click Here
|Job Category||Computer Science, Geo-informatics, Geography, RS and GIS|