What does GPS stand for?
- A. Global Positioning System
- B. Global Positioning Satellite
- C. Global Positioning Services
- D. Global Positioning Signals
Answer: A. Global Positioning System
What is the main function of GPS?
- A. To provide time information
- B. To provide location and navigation information
- C. To provide weather information
- D. To provide communication services
Answer: B. To provide location and navigation information
What is the most common application of GPS?
- A. Location tracking
- B. Navigation
- C. Geofencing
- D. Timing
Answer: B. Navigation