Job Category: Software Development/Engineering
Job ID: 2021-13873
Job Location: New Delhi, India
Are you passionate about applying data science and artificial intelligence to solve some of the world’s biggest challenges? So are we! Esri is the world leader in geographic information systems (GIS) and developer of ArcGIS, the leading mapping and analytics software used in 75 percent of Fortune 500 companies. At the Esri R&D Center-New Delhi, we are applying cutting-edge AI and deep learning techniques to revolutionize geospatial analysis and derive insight from imagery and location data.
Our team develops tools, APIs, and AI models for geospatial analysts and data scientists, enabling them to leverage the latest research in spatial data science, AI and geospatial deep learning.
As a data scientist, you will develop deep learning models using libraries such as PyTorch or Tensorflow and create APIs and tools for training and deploying them on satellite imagery. If you are passionate about deep learning applied to remote sensing and GIS, developing AI and deep learning models, and love maps or geospatial datasets/imagery, this is the place to be!
- Develop ready-to-use production grade geospatial AI models, tools, and solutions
- Integrate ArcGIS with popular deep learning libraries such as PyTorch/Fast.ai or TensorFlow/Keras
- Develop APIs and model architectures for computer vision, natural language processing or 3D deep learning applied to geospatial datasets
- Design, test, release, and support AI capabilities in the ArcGIS platform to enhance overall product quality and applicability for supporting data science and deep learning workflows with imagery
- Author and maintain geospatial data science samples using ArcGIS and machine learning/deep learning libraries
- Curate and pre/post-process data for deep learning models and transform it into geospatial information
- Perform comparative studies of various deep learning model architectures
- 3+ years of experience with Python with 2+ years in data science and deep learning
- Self-learner with coursework in and extensive knowledge of machine learning and deep learning
- Experience with Python machine learning and deep learning libraries such as Scikit-learn, Numpy, Pandas, PyTorch/Fast.ai, or TensorFlow/Keras
- Expertise in one or more of these areas:
- Traditional and deep learning-based computer vision techniques with the ability to develop deep learning models for computer vision tasks (image classification, object detection, semantic and instance segmentation, GANs, super-resolution, image inpainting, etc.)
- Traditional and deep learning-based natural language processing techniques (information extraction, summarization, etc.) and libraries such as transformers, spaCy, NLTK, Gensim, AllenNLP, TextBlob or ParlAI with the ability to develop natural language processing models that work with geospatial datasets and location information
- 3D deep learning with Point Clouds, meshes, or Voxels with the ability to develop 3D geospatial deep learning models
- Basic understanding of machine learning as well as deep learning techniques and algorithms such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Random Forests, CNNs, RNNs, LSTMs, etc.
- Experience in data visualization in Jupyter Notebooks using matplotlib and other libraries
- Experience with hyperparameter-tuning and training models to a high level of accuracy
- Good understanding of inferential and descriptive statistics
- Bachelor’s, master’s, or Ph.D. in computer science, engineering, or related disciplines from IITs and other top-tier engineering colleges
- Experience applying deep learning to satellite or medical imagery or geospatial datasets
- Knowledge and experience with object tracking, processing videos, or optical character recognition
- Familiarity with ArcGIS suite of products and concepts of GIS
- Knowledge of deep learning for natural language processing, probabilistic programming, and reinforcement learning
- Experience with CUDA/GPU programming
- Experience in mobile deployment of deep learning models
- Knowledge of remote sensing concepts and experience in handling geospatial datasets including satellite imagery, 3D point clouds/meshes, LiDAR, and other geospatial datasets
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today’s volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Visit Official website : Click Here