- Organization: National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (NEERI)
- Job Location: Nagpur, Maharashtra
- Last Date of online application: 25 October, 2021
- No. of Posts: 1
Job Description (Senior Project Associate):
Eligible & interested candidates are invited for online interview (Through Microsoft Teams) for the following purely temporary position of Senior Project Associate under the Project “understanding Food-energy-Water Nexus in Dynamics of Critical Zone: WRJ-1 Critical Zone Observatory (MLP 168)” tenable at CSIR-NEERI Nagpur.
- Post Name: Senior Project Associate
- Essential Qualification: M.Tech degree in Geomatics/Geo-informatics /Remote Sensing & Geographic Information System (GlS) Geology/ Environmental Engineering or equivalent.
- Two Years’ Experience
- Job Requirement: To carry out integrated hydro-geological field activities
- Working knowledge in Remote sensing and GIS Soil Moisture Estimation through Remote Sensing.
- Monthly Enroluments: 42000/-HRA
- Pay Scale: 42000(Per Month)
- Upper Age Limit: 40 years
Mode of Selection
- Selection is to be done on the basis of online Interview through MS Team. Date of interview will be notified separately through e-mail.
- Application form for particular position code can be filled online for particular position which is available on the CSIR-NEERI Website (www.neeri.res.in).
- All manpower positions in the project are on contract basis and will be co-terminus with the project. Only those candidates who have completed the essential qualification & result has been declared are eligible to apply.
- The shortlisted applicants shall be required to appear the interview through MS team.
- The shortlisted candidates have to be available on the date of Online Interview from 10.00 A.M. onwards and will be called anytime during the allocated time period if any change is there, theý will be accordingly intimated).
- Upon selection/empanelment, the original documents including eligibility qualifications, age and relaxation will be verified, if any discrepancy is found. the selection/empanelment stands cancelled.
For Similar GIS Jobs: Click Here