- Organization: ICAR- INDIAN AGRICULTURAL RESEARCH INSTITUTE
- Location: NEW DELHI-110012
- Deadline: via e-mail (SANH.IARI@gmail.com) latest by 25th Feb, 2023
Job Description (Research Fellow)
Applications are invited to attend online Interview for contractual positions under the United Kingdom Research and Innovation (UKRI), UK funded project titled – GCRF South Asian Nitrogen hub ongoing at the Division of Environment Science, ICAR-IARI, New Delhi-12. The posts are purely on temporary basis. The eligible candidates are requested to send their application in the enclosed Performa along with self-attested scanned copy of the original documents addressed to the Assistant Administrative Officer, Division of Environment Science, IARI via e-mail (SANH.IARI@gmail.com) latest by 25th Feb, 2023. After screening the applications, the eligible candidates will be called by email for the online interview which is fixed tentatively on 28th Feb, 2023 from 10.00 A.M onwards. Original documents will be verified at the time of appointment. If any candidate is found to have submitted false claims at a later stage, their candidature will be rejected.
|S. No||Position||No. of Posts||Emoluments (per month)||Educational Qualification and Experience|
|1||Research Fellow (I)||2||35,000 fixed||Essential: First class Master’s degree with specialization in Soil Science & AC, Environmental Sciences (with thesis work) Desirable: Experience in sampling and analysis of soil, air and water samples, handling of instruments like GC, spectrophotometer working with large data sets in MS excel, data curation; mapping in GIS software|
|2||Research Fellow (I)||2||35,000 fixed||Essential: First class Master’s degree with specialization in Soil Science & Agricultural Chemistry, Chemistry, Seed Science and Technology (with thesis work), at least one year of research experience post-degree in handling of gas chromatograph Desirable: Experience in measurement of greenhouse gases emission using gas chromatography|
|1||Project assistant I||1||18000 fixed||Essential: 10th/12th pass with experience of working in agricultural fields Desirable: Experience in handling animal dung and urine, and soil and GHG sampling|
Terms & Conditions
- Age limit: Maximum age for Research Fellow I is 35 years (age relaxation of five years for SC/ST & women and three years for OBC) on the last date of application.
- The posts are purely temporary and will be filled on contractual basis till Sept 2023, and may be extended upto the termination of the project on satisfactory performance.
- The selected candidate shall not claim regular appointment at this Institute, as the post is co-terminus with the project.
- The interview for eligible candidates will be held online, details of which will be communicated to eligible candidates by email.
- The candidates will have to compulsorily fill application form (as per the format annexed). All the self- attested scanned certificates from matriculation onwards, date of birth certificate, NET/equivalent certificate, degree certificate or provisional and a recent photograph must be enclosed.
- Proof of experience and publications also need to be sent along with application form by email by 25th February, 2023. The selected candidate will be required to produce all original documents and medical certificate from IARI dispensary at the time of joining.
- Only the candidates having essential qualifications and necessary experience would be shortlisted for the interview.
- Concealing of facts or canvassing in any form directly or indirectly shall lead to disqualification or termination.
- The candidate intending to attend the interview, have to declare, in writing, the name, designation, nature of duties, relationship, if any of his/her near or distant relative is employee(s) of the ICAR/IARI, and attach this information with application form. If, on the date of interview such declaration is not furnished and found that his relative is an employee of ICAR/IARI, such candidate will not be allowed to appear in the interview or rejected even after selection.
- The Director, ICAR-IARI, New Delhi reserves the right to cancel/postpone the interview without assigning any reason thereof.
- The Director shall reserve the right to terminate the contract of job as mentioned above, even before the completion of the project for which no appeal thereof shall be made.
- In case of any disputes, it will be resolved in the jurisdiction of New Delhi Courts only.
- Selected candidates will be informed via email for joining the duty. No communication in this regard will be entertained.
Assistant Administrative Officer
Centre for Environment Science and Climate Resilient Agriculture ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi
Download Official Detailed Notification: Click Here
For more GIS Job Vacancies: Click Here
- Government GIS Jobs in India
- GIS Jobs in Bangalore
- GIS Jobs in Hyderabad/ Secunderabad
- GIS Jobs in Delhi/Gurgaon/Noida
- GIS Jobs in Mumbai/Maharashtra
- GIS Jobs in Kolkata
- GIS Jobs in Pune
- GIS Jobs in Chennai
- GIS Jobs in Jaipur