- Organization: Punjab Remote Sensing Centre (PRSC)
- Location: Ludhiana, Punjab
- Date of Walk-in-Selection: 01 November at 10:00 AM
Job Description (Project Associate):
Applications are Invited for the positions of Project Associate —I under Department of Science and Technology (DST funded project entitled “COVID-19 social vulnerability mapping: Impact assessment of health care Infrastructure, co-morbidity, crop residue burning and air quality indicators” at Punjab Remote Sensing Centre, Ludhiana, Punjab and Dayanand Medical College & Hospital, Ludhiana for a period of six months or specified against item/post likely to be extended further based on candidate’s satisfactory performance review and Project Scheme/Centres requirements. The Selection Process Includes Walk-ln Written Test/Practical Test/ Interview.
No. of Post*: One
- Project Associate (GIS)
First Class Bachelor Degree in Science/Engineering
First Class Postgraduate degree in Environmental Sciences/ Earth Sciences/Agricultural Sciences along with Post Graduate Diploma in Remote Sensing and GIS.
- First Class Bachelor Degree In Science/Engineering
- First Class Postgraduate degree in Remote Sensing and GIS/ Geoinformatics/ Geospatial Technology (or related subjects)
- Rs 31,000 + HRA to scholars who are selected through National Eligibility Test — CSIR/UGC/ICMR NET or GATE.
- Rs 25000 +1111A for others who don’t fall under (I) above.
|Date of Walk-in-Selection Project Associate (GIS)
|: 01 November at 10:00 AM
- Mode of submission of applications: Online (https://gis-prsc.punjab.gov.in/recruitment)
- Mode of written and/or Practical test and Interview: OFFLINE
- Desirous candidates may apply using link shared above by filling complete details in the online application form and submitting scanned Copies of required certificates, supporting documents in response to qualifications, testimonials and experience can be uploaded online.
- Scanned copies of the required certificates and documents shall be legible, if not so, the application is likely to be rejected.
- It is mandatory for all candidates to deposit a non refundable fee Rs.800/- for Project Associate by online transfer in the following bank account:
- Account Name : Director, Punjab Remote Sensing Centre
- Name of Bank : State Bank of India
- Name of Branch : PAU Campus, Ludhiana
- Saving Bank Account No.: 32430207442
- IFSC Code : SBIN0001482
However, candidates may deposit the fee in cash on or before the day of Selection Process
- The details of online payment will have to be updated in the application form submitted online on or before due dates given in the last column to be eligible for selection process.
Note: Candidates those who cannot produce original degrees (including Provisional Degree Certificate – POC), Date of Birth, conversion factor of CGPA and Mark sheets etc. will not be entertained.
- Age limit: Not more than 37 years on the last date of submission of application. Relaxation in age as per rules.
- Candidate having more experience and qualifications in relevant field and meeting all criteria as prescribed against post shall be given weightage.
- Candidates are advised to visit our official website for any updates/information or change of selection dates in special circumstances as may be arising.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to summarily rejection of candidature and blacklisting of candidates.
PRSC reserve the right to fill or partially fill or not to fill or may increase or decrease the number(s) of the above positions. In all cases decision of Director, PRSC is final and binding.
For Similar Jobs: Click Here