- Organization: Wildlife Institute of India
- Location: Dehradun, Uttarakhand
- Deadline: should be e-mailed to email@example.com on or before 20 January 2023.
Job Description (PROJECT ASSOCIATE)
The Wildlife Institute of India, Dehradun invites applications from Indian nationals for a Project Associate-II under the project entitled “Mangrove responses to sea level change along a gradient of tectonic subduction – A multi-disciplinary approach” purely on contractual basis. Details of the position along with essential and desirable qualifications and brief description of work are given below:
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- A single PDF file containing one-page write up on “statement of interest” and duly signed application in the prescribed format along with all the supporting documents (eg. certificates of educational qualification, NET/GATE certificate (if any), extracurricular activity, copy of scientific publications, and community certificate (if reserved category) etc.) should be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 20 January 2023.
- Candidates must clearly mention in their e-mail about the preferred mode of interview (online or interview in person).
- Age limit for the position is 35 years but age relaxation will be considered as per Government of India norms for reserved category candidates.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview on 24 January 2023. The interview can be either online or in person depends on the preference given by the candidates. Candidates preferred to appear for interview in person must report at the WII, Dehradun on 24 January 2023 at 9.30 hrs with their filled-in application along with original documents/certificates for verification.
- At the time of verification of original documents or even after selection, if it is found that an attempt has been made by the applicant to willfully conceal, misrepresent or canvass the facts, such applicant will not be considered for selection and due action will be taken.
- The Institute will not provide any accommodation and TA/DA for candidates appearing for the personal interview.
- The application form can be downloaded from the Institute’s website www.wii.gov.in
- The Director WII, reserves the right to reject any candidature in view of incomplete information provided by the candidate or for any other reason thereof.
Download Official Detailed Notification: Click Here
For more GIS Job Vacancies: Click Here
- Government GIS Jobs in India
- GIS Jobs in Bangalore
- GIS Jobs in Hyderabad/ Secunderabad
- GIS Jobs in Delhi/Gurgaon/Noida
- GIS Jobs in Mumbai/Maharashtra
- GIS Jobs in Kolkata
- GIS Jobs in Pune
- GIS Jobs in Chennai
- GIS Jobs in Jaipur