- Organization: NIT Calicut
- Location: National Institute of Technology Calicut, NIT Campus P.O 673 601, Kozhikode, India
- Online Interview: 13.04.2022
Job Description (Project Associate)
An Online Interview for the engagement of a Project Associate (on contract basis) for a Research Project in the Department Architecture and Planning, NIT Calicut is scheduled to be held on 13.04.2022.
Duration of Engagement : Six Months (on contract basis) and extendable based on the performance
of the candidate and availability of the project fund.
Name of the sponsoring Agency : ISRO – RESPOND
Name of Project : “Development of a model for generation of High- resolution gridded
Qualifications : M.Plan /M Tech (Remote Sensing/GIS/Geomatics related)/ M.Sc. (Geography) with good working knowledge in GIS and Remote sensing.
Candidate should also be proficient in Python programming.
Desirable : One year experience in remote sensing/GIS industry or in research
Age limit : 40 years
Consolidated monthly pay : Rs. 31,000/- (Rupees thirty one thousand only) per month (consolidated)
+ 18% HRA (if applicable)
How to Apply:
- Candidates have to send an application form in the prescribed format (annexed) as e-mail to email@example.com with subject “Application for Project Associate: ISRO/BP-DAP”. The self attested copy of all the relevant certificates/document proofs scanned and merged as a single PDF file also has to be sent along with the application form. The interview will be conducted online and the date of which will be informed to the selected candidates through their e-mail.
The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of information, other documents and photographs submitted.
- The Institute reserves the right to relax qualification and experience for the candidates with exceptional credentials.
- Applicants who are employed in government or any other organizations are required to send a “No Objection Certificate” from the employer, if selected for the interview.
- Last date to receive the submission of online application: 09.04.2022 at 4.00pm
Download Official Detailed Notification: Click Here
For more GIS Job Vacancies: Click Here
- Government GIS Jobs in India
- GIS Jobs in Bangalore
- GIS Jobs in Hyderabad/ Secunderabad
- GIS Jobs in Delhi/Gurgaon/Noida
- GIS Jobs in Mumbai/Maharashtra
- GIS Jobs in Kolkata
- GIS Jobs in Pune