- Organization: Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati
- Location: Guwahati-781039, Assam
- Deadline: 4th January, 2023
- Mode: Hybrid
- Venue: Meeting room, Department of Civil Engineering or Microsoft Teams/ Google Meet
Job Description (Junior Research Fellow)
Applications are invited for an Interview in a hybrid mode (in-person or online) for the following post(s) in the project entitled, “Understanding the anatomy of an aseismically creeping fault—A case study from the Churachandpur-Mao fault in the Indo-Burma Wedge” at the Department of Civil Engineering (Earth System Science and Engineering Division), IIT Guwahati.
How to apply and selection process: Eligible candidates have to send their CV containing all educational qualifications, experiences, contact address, phone no., email, preferred mode of interview etc. as a single PDF file to email@example.com on or before 31st December, 2022.
Shortlisted candidates will be informed via mail on 1st January,2023 about the final venue for the personal interview, and the platform and link for the online interview.
Download Official Detailed Notification: Click Here
For more GIS Job Vacancies: Click Here
- Government GIS Jobs in India
- GIS Jobs in Bangalore
- GIS Jobs in Hyderabad/ Secunderabad
- GIS Jobs in Delhi/Gurgaon/Noida
- GIS Jobs in Mumbai/Maharashtra
- GIS Jobs in Kolkata
- GIS Jobs in Pune
- GIS Jobs in Chennai
- GIS Jobs in Jaipur