Applications are invited from Indian citizens for a temporary post of Junior Research Fellow for “Developing
Efficient Local Scale Impact Evaluation tools using Geospatial System to Assess National Development
Mission Outcomes and SDG Goals” sponsored project in the Department of Information technology, V. R.
Siddhartha Engineering College, Vijayawada, A.P, India.
Title of the project: Developing Efficient Local Scale Impact Evaluation tools using Geospatial System to Assess National Development Mission Outcomes and SDG Goals
Sponsored Agency Respond, Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO)
Project sanction number ISRO/RES/4/696/22-23
No. of posts 01 (One)
Duration 36 Months (i.e. Up to June 23, 2025) or coterminus with the duration of the project.
Principal Investigator (P.I) Dr. M.Suneetha
General Information and Terms & Conditions
- Age Limit 30 Years (last date of application)
- Essential Qualification B.Tech/B.E/MCA in Computer Science & Engineering/Geospatial science with First Class Degree.
M.Tech/M.E in Computer Science & Engineering/ M.Sc in Geospatial science with First Class Degree and
Valid GATE/ NET qualified or The selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc, IISER etc.
Throughout First Class in academic career is preferred.
- Desirable Experience Expertise and strong interests in Image Processing , Geospatial Technology, Data Analytics, awareness on SDG Goals, Deep Learning and Python Programming.
- Salary Rs. 31,000/- per month +18% HRA For first two years
Rs 35000 pm+ 18% HRA for third year
- Relaxation on qualification and age SC/ST/OBC/WOMEN/PWD/EWS candidates will get relaxation as per Govt of
- Last date of receiving/submission of filled up application form 31/10/2022 at 05:00 PM.
- Reporting Applicants are requested to submit the signed scanned copy of their filled-up applications along with C.V and all other relevant documents to Dr. M. Suneetha, Professor& Head, Dept. of Information Technology, V. R. Siddhartha engineering College, Vijayawada through email: email@example.com with subject line “Application for the temporary post of JRF under the project- Developing Efficient Local Scale Impact Evaluation tools using Geospatial System to
Assess National Development Mission Outcomes and SDG Goals”.
- Date of interview, time, and venue 5/11/2022 at 10:00 AM
Dept. of IT, V. R. Siddhartha Engineering College, Vijayawada
- No objection certificate Employed candidates are to submit no objection certificate from his/ her employer at the time of interview.
- Institute right The Institute has the discretion to restrict the number of candidates to be called for the interview on the basis of screening. No candidate may be recruited if suitable candidates are not found.
- Signing of the agreement Selected candidates shall have to sign an agreement at the time of joining.
Download Official Detailed Notification: Click Here
For more GIS Job Vacancies: Click Here
- Government GIS Jobs in India
- GIS Jobs in Bangalore
- GIS Jobs in Hyderabad/ Secunderabad
- GIS Jobs in Delhi/Gurgaon/Noida
- GIS Jobs in Mumbai/Maharashtra
- GIS Jobs in Kolkata
- GIS Jobs in Pune
- GIS Jobs in Chennai
- GIS Jobs in Jaipur