- Organization: Cyient
- Location: Hyderabad, India
Job Description (Geospatial AI)
Cyient is looking for energetic and disruptive Geospatial Data Scientists to join our Geospatial team. We’re looking for experienced people who know how to create and analyze Geospatial data using the latest Artificial Intelligence frameworks. You should be an expert in building fully automated data pipelines that require as little human intervention as possible.
You’ll also need to be good at understand customer needs and ensuring that what you build is the most efficient way to address these, even if it means building something new or different to existing established systems.
- Creating and analyzing geospatial datasets using Artificial Intelligence:
- Semantic segmentation (from mobile imagery or aerial/satellite imagery).
- Labelling/Annotation, training and validation.
- Feature identification.
- Computer Vision based Feature extraction.
- Geometry correction.
- Hosting and Visualization.
- Automated data pipelines for AI
- Data Processing (imagery, geospatial data).
- GPU processing and cloud architecture for efficient data manipulation.
- Creating services-based architecture combining multiple components towards a outcome.
- Application Industrialization/scale-up (Devops principles for deployment of large scale deployments in real-world production environments).
- Experience of ‘human in the loop’ flowlines but with an emphasis in removing as much of the human element as possible, whilst ensuring sufficient governance and oversight for the creation of good quality outputs.
- Geospatial software and platforms such as PostGIS, Esri, QGIS.
- Geospatial data toolsets such as GDAL
- Data and automation technology such as Python
- AI specific tools such as TensorFlow, Pytorch, CNTK, Caffee, etc)
- Big Data (Databricks, Kubernetes, Azure data lake/data factory, etc)
- Geospatial data formats including Lidar, Aerial Imagery, Satellite Imagery and potentially SAR and hyperspectral.
Skills & ExperienceArtificial Intelligence (AI), Computer Vision, Geospatial, Python
Cyient is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cyient recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are proud to be a diverse and inclusive company where our people can focus their whole self on solving problems that matter.
For more GIS Job Vacancies: Click Here
- Government GIS Jobs in India
- GIS Jobs in Bangalore
- GIS Jobs in Hyderabad/ Secunderabad
- GIS Jobs in Delhi/Gurgaon/Noida
- GIS Jobs in Mumbai/Maharashtra
- GIS Jobs in Kolkata
- GIS Jobs in Pune