- Organization: BIRLA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
- Location: MESRA, RANCHI
- Last Date: 20.11.2021
Job Description (Assistant Professor):
B.I.T Mesra invites applications from Indian Nationals, possessing excellent academic background, commitment to quality teaching and zeal for innovative research for the following faculty positions at Mesra campus.
Minimum Qualifications, Experience and Pay Scales
|Sl. No.||Name of the Post||Academic Level (AL) of UGC||Minimum Basic Pay (in Rs)||Qualification (degree & performance) and Experience|
|1.||Assistant Professor||10, 11 or 12||57,700/ or 68,900/ or 79,800/||First class or equivalent in UG and PG degree level.Ph.D. degree in CSE/equivalent discipline.At least a few research publications in reputed, peer reviewed and indexed journals.|
- Exceptions can be made for candidates with outstanding credentials and potential as judged by the Institute Authority.
- Besides Basic Pay & Dearness Allowance, other benefits such as Employees Provident Fund (12% on Basic + DA), Mediclaim Insurance etc. shall be admissible as per Institute rules.
- Ph.D. Degree shall be in accordance with the University Grants Commission Regulations, 2009 or 2016, and their amendments from time to time. For candidates registered in the Ph.D. program prior to July 11, 2009, the award of the Ph.D. degree shall fulfil the following conditions: –
- Ph.D. degree of the candidate awarded in regular mode only.
- Evaluation of the Ph.D. thesis by at least two external examiners.
- An open Ph.D. viva voce of the candidate should have been conducted.
- Candidate should have published at least two research papers from his/her Ph.D. work out of which at least one must be in a refereed journal.
- Candidate should have made at least two presentations in conference/seminars, based on his/her Ph.D. work.
- For the faculty positions, duties will involve teaching various courses at undergraduate and post-graduate levels, independent research, consultancy/sponsored research, research supervision, and participation in institutional activities. In addition, academic and non- academic administrative work is also a responsibility. It is desirable to have collaborative research interests in areas other than own.
Last date for submission of online application: – 20.11.2021
Last Date for submission of signed hard copy of online application along with enclosures: 26.11.2021
- Government GIS Jobs in India
- GIS Jobs in Bangalore
- GIS Jobs in Hyderabad/ Secunderabad
- GIS Jobs in Delhi/Gurgaon/Noida
- GIS Jobs in Mumbai/Maharashtra
- GIS Jobs in Kolkata
- GIS Jobs in Pune
- GIS Jobs in Chennai