- Organization: National Capital Region Planning Board
- Location: New Delhi
- Deadline: 21 March 2022
Job Description (Consultant)
Engagement of Consultant – I (GIS) in the National Capital Region Planning Board (NCRPB) on Contract Basis – Terms of Reference.
The National Capital Region Planning Board, a statutory body under the Administrative control of Ministry of Housing & Urban Affairs intends to engage a Consultant – I (GIS) on full time daily basis on the following terms of reference:
- Job Description
To work on Geo-Portal of NCR and GIS related work of delineation of NCR and Regional Plan-2041 and any other work assigned by CRP/Director (A&F) / Member Secretary.
- Eligibility Criteria, Experience and Age etc.
- Name of the post – Consultant-I (GIS)
- No. of Post – 01 (One)
- Essential Qualification (s) and Experience:
Graduate Civil Engineer or Architect with PG Diploma in GIS and Remote Sensing from a recognised university or institute.
- At least 2 years of experience in IT industry (GIS domain/platform). Hands on working experience in software packages of ESRI (ArcGIS) is also a must.
- Hands-on experience on AutoCAD Map and open source technologies like OGIS etc.
- Should have worked for at least one complete GIS Project cycle.
- Should have ability to work single handedly on a project.
- Experience/Employment in Govt. sector would be an added advantage.
- Experience of working with NIC and/or NRSC would also be an added advantage.
iv. Age Limit : upto 45 years,.
- Remuneration :
Consolidated remuneration of RS. 45,000/- (Rs. Forty Five Thousand only) per month plus 1,500/- (Rupees Fifteen Hundred only) towards local conveyance allowance.
- Other conditions:
- Applicant shortlisted/called for the interview must bring along a copy of detailed CV, alongwith self-attested copies of educational and professional qualifications and originals that need to be shown for verification.
- The selection shall be made on the basis of an interview by a Selection Committee to be formed by this Board.
- Evaluation will be done based on Qualification, Experience (based on the documents submitted) and the interview.
- Appointment of Consultant-I (GIS) will be on full time basis. He/she will be required to attend the office of NCRPB on daily basis as per office hours.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for joining the assignment or on its completion. However, in case the Consultant-I (GIS) is required to go on tour for travel inside the country in connection with the official work he/ she will be entitled for TA/DA with the prior sanction of the Competent Authority of the Board. The entitlement of TA/DA in such cases would be at following rates:
> TA – Reimbursement of second AC Train Fare.
> DA – Reimbursement of hotel accommodation of upto 500/- per day. Reimbursement of travel charges upto 100/- per diem for travel within the city and reimbursement of food bills not exceeding 150/ – per day.
- The Consultant-I (GIS) will be eligible for eight days leave in a calendar year on pro-rata basis. Therefore, shall not draw any remuneration in case of his/her absence beyond eight days in a year (calculated on a pro-rata basis).
- The Appointment of Consultant-I (GIS) will be initially for a period of six months and can be further extended at the discretion of the Competent Authority of the Board upto a maximum period of five years.
- The Board reserves the right to terminate the service of the Consultant-I (GIS) at any time during the period of contract by giving one month’s notice in writing in case his/her services are not found satisfactory. In case a Consultant-I (GIS) desires to leave the assignment, he/she is required to give one months’ notice, which can be curtailed by the Competent Authority.
- NCRPB will not entertain any claim for regular appointment of the post at any point of time, if any vacancy is revived/ created in future in the Board.
- The detailed terms & conditions shall be provided at the time of appointment.
- Those having the required qualifications and experience may apply in the prescribed proforma (attached) duly completed in all respect and signed by the candidate with self-attested copies of testimonials etc. within 15 days from publication of advertisement in the Newspapers or 21.03.2022, whichever is earlier to Director (A&F), National Capital Region Planning Board, Core 4B, First Floor, India Habitat Centre, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003 or through email on email id email@example.com.
Download Official Notification: Click Here
For more GIS Job Vacancies: Click Here
- Government GIS Jobs in India
- GIS Jobs in Bangalore
- GIS Jobs in Hyderabad/ Secunderabad
- GIS Jobs in Delhi/Gurgaon/Noida
- GIS Jobs in Mumbai/Maharashtra
- GIS Jobs in Kolkata
- GIS Jobs in Pune
- GIS Jobs in Chennai